• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How I can check if the delayed action is working?

Hi everyone,

I would like to ask if you could check whether my workflow works properly. It is based on a delay of 14 days, and unfortunately, upon reviewing my history, I do not see any properly executed actions after the delay. I wonder if you could check for me if my setup is correct or maybe suggest some changes that I can make to improve the accuracy and efficiency of the workflow.

Currently, this is what I have:

1. When a new record hits Airtable, perform calculations, add a row to Google Sheets, and forward data to another workflow.

2. Receive data from the first workflow, apply conditions, delay for 14 days, and send a Twilio SMS.

I am most concerned about the Twilio SMS, as after the 14-day delay, it does not indicate whether the message was delivered or even attempted to be sent.

Here is the TAsk History ID for the Part 1: IjU3NjMwNTZlMDYzZjA0MzE1MjZhNTUzNDUxMzM1MTY0NTQzOCI_3D_pc
Here is the TAsk History ID for the Part 2: IjU3NjMwNTY5MDYzNjA0MzE1MjY1NTUzMDUxMzI1MTYyNTQzNCI_3D_pc

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Bananajuice2002,

Task History Part 2: IjU3NjMwNTY5MDYzNjA0MzE1MjY1NTUzMDUxMzI1MTYyNTQzNCI_3D_pc

The steps after Delay will be executed after 14 days. They will then show up in your Task History as well.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Bananajuice2002

If you look at my history, there is no even one workflow that is fully executed after the delay. That is why I wonder if that is working or not?

If you review the task history ID that is 14 days old or less, you will find the workflow response in the history section. This is because the history log of the workflow can only be retained for up to 15 days.