• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How I modify the exisiting Orders in pabbly??

Nayyar

Hi,
Hope you are well.
Question: How I modify the exisiting Orders in pabbly with HubSpot?
Orders are coming with a sequence.. But If some modify the orders then how can I handel that orders ??
What will be the procedure ? in my workflow ?? as I am using "Update Order Management" Workflow.
Pabbly send me a email that is mentioned blew:
1638348196643.png

How to Resolve this Risk ????

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Nayyar

We looked into your workflow and it seems like the existing users of your Hubspot reappears and because of that Hubspot is showing such an error, while creating a contact Hubspot doesn't take the existing user to create again.

Although we have done a small workaround in your workflow to avoid such conditions while creating a contact. Kindly try again and let us know if that works for you.

2021-12-01_15h51_33.png

Nayyar

Hey, @Supreme
New Query: ==> According to your setup, only remove the rendancy of orders. Only first order is shown but what about my new orders ? New orders are not transfered to my Hubspot.
Then what should I do that new orders also moves to hubspot ?

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Nayyar !

Can you please confirm, if you are looking for a workaround to add both the existing and new contact in the same workflow?

If so, can we have the permission to clone your workflow and provide you with a dummy workflow, in which you can check on and if it fulfills your requirement, then you can make the changes in your original workflow?

Hope, to hear from you soon.

Best Regards.

Nayyar

Hey @Nayyar !

Can you please confirm, if you are looking for a workaround to add both the existing and new contact in the same workflow?

If so, can we have the permission to clone your workflow and provide you with a dummy workflow, in which you can check on and if it fulfills your requirement, then you can make the changes in your original workflow?

Hope, to hear from you soon.

Best Regards.
Yes.! actully I want to save my all orders in a single Sheet of HubSpot. If someone come again and change the details, then pabbly automatically save the new record according to change.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Nayyar !

Thanks for the permission.

We have created a dummy workflow for you in your Pabbly Connect account by the name "pc test - [Update Order Management]".

You can refer on this workflow and can make the changes accordingly in your original workflow.

This workflow will provide you with both the updated person as well as for the new person coming inside your workflow.

Hope, this works for you.

Best Regards.