• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to access Failed Task Data

abhipatil

Today my pabbly connect task expired, right now i upgraded my task.
now when i try to go to task history for Re Excuting the failed task, Pabbly Connect is not showing my any data at all.

SO WHAT I AM SUPPOSE TO UNDERSTAND MY DATA IS LOST?

OR IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN GET THAT DATA?

Today 3 PM the Workflow Stopped Till 11 PM Today. I need Data Of Failed Task Between This Hours. Earlier I was able to get the data, but now its not showing!

KINDLY HELP!

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
now when i try to go to task history for Re Excuting the failed task, Pabbly Connect is not showing my any data at all.
SO WHAT I AM SUPPOSE TO UNDERSTAND MY DATA IS LOST?
OR IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN GET THAT DATA?

We have thoroughly reviewed your Pabbly Connect account and have confirmed that the tasks were not showing under the pending status due to a technical issue. We want to assure you that our team has resolved the issue and taken measures to prevent similar incidents in the future.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this unforeseen technical issue may have caused you.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further concerns.