• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to activate a Pending Subscription while waiting for Payment (NET 30 Terms)

Groff

Hello!

I have sent an invoice to a customer with Net 30 Payment Terms. The subscription is showing as "pending." How do I activate the associated subscription while waiting the 30 days ( Net 30 ) for payment.

Thank you!
John

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello!

I have sent an invoice to a customer with Net 30 Payment Terms. The subscription is showing as "pending." How do I activate the associated subscription while waiting the 30 days ( Net 30 ) for payment.

Thank you!
John
Hello,
Greetings

Your subscription will only become live when your invoice is paid that is the subscription status will change from 'pending' to 'live' only after your payment is successfully processed.

Regards,
Mukesh

MukeshR

Staff member
FREE subscriptions, they remain unpaid in Pabbly. Can that be fixed?
The subscription status will remain as "Live", indicating that the subscription is active. However, since no payment has been received from the customer due to the plan being free, the customer status is displayed as "Unpaid"

Last edited: