• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

• Please note that the team will not be available on 7th September 2024, due to a public holiday in India.

During this period, support assistance may experience some delays.

How to add a product to a lead with Zoho CRM

inel

I was looking for an option to add the products we have in Zoho CRM to a lead. Unfortunately, I didn't find a way to do it.
  • I only found these fields related to leads:
    1720625265912.png

I share only the fields that allow adding:
    1720624735190.jpeg

In products, I can't find a task to add a product to a lead:
    1720625393282.png

Automation allows me to create the prospect successfully:
    1720625867694.png

My goal is to add a product to the prospect from the same automation:
    1720626061796.png

The result I need the automation to perform:
    1720626181938.png

How could I do that automation?

I would like you to guide me to solve the problem, I may not be doing it correctly

Good day

Last edited:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @inel,

It seems like you are looking to create a sales order. Please try using the 'Create Sales Order' action event to achieve your use case.
1720631846698.png

inel

Hi ArchilAhmad,

I appreciate the immediate response. However, the "Sales Order" event is another Zoho CRM module that is not related to leads:
1720641084989.png

The automation we need is in the "Leads" - "Prospects" module.

When a record is created in the automation, it automatically adds a specific product to the lead.

I am grateful for your help. If there is a way to do that procedure, I would be happy if you could guide me.

Have a great day.

inel

Si es un campo manual que hemos creado, ya que no hay ese campo, y necesitamos agregar un producto al prospecto desde la misma automatización.
Su ayuda por favor.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please try using the 'Insert/Update Record' action event. It seems that the 'Nombre De Producto' field is being fetched now.
1722534274711.png

inel

Good morning, I appreciate your support, but as I mentioned, I created the "product name" field manually, but that field does not exist in Insert/Update.
We want the product name to appear automatically in the prospectus, please help.

Attachments

• 1722534274711.png
    1722534274711.png
    239 KB · Views: 8

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Do you want the fields marked in yellow or the product name marked in red to appear in action step?
1722616506600.png