• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to add a user to a Telegram channel?

RoCrow

I see that in your Features Request you've marked this functionality as being live (https://pabbly.hellonext.co/p/telegram-add-a-user-to-a-channel)

However, I can't work out how to do it (doesn't seem to be the Action option?) nor can I find any help docs or vids on it.

Can you please point me in the right direction of how to do it?

(for clarity; I have the Username of a Telegram user, and I want then to send them a message on Telegram [for the first time] inviting them to a particular telegram channel)

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @RoCrow

Since the Telegram - add a user to a channel action step is not available in the Telegram Bot API docs which we are using.

So because of that, the Telegram's action step cannot be created. Though we have also updated the same in the roadmap.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoCrow

Hey @RoCrow

Since the Telegram - add a user to a channel action step is not available in the Telegram Bot API docs which we are using.

So because of that, the Telegram's action step cannot be created. Though we have also updated the same in the same roadmap.
OK, thanks for letting me know and updating it.