• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to add days in current date for mysql

ankitbat

Hello Team,

I want to give 10 days free trial to my software to the user who made the payment of some amount in Razorpay. But I am not getting how to add 10 days in local date variable kindly help me on that.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ankitbat

Could you kindly provide the URL of the workflow in which you attempted the same process? This will allow us to assess the feasibility of replicating the action within that specific workflow.

ankitbat

Here is the link of my workflow

I want to insert the value into mysql but my date is showing current date but I want to add current date + 10 days.

Supreme

Staff member
To address your concern effectively, the Date Time Formatter action step provides a solution by allowing you to effortlessly add a period of 10 days to the current date.

2023-11-22_16h47_23.png

ankitbat

Hello, Thanks for the help. It is working properly into my system now.

But I have another issue kindly suggest for that too.

Problem Statement : I have a pabbly workflow where I want to generate the password based on the email address let say if the email address is [email protected] I want the password to be abc@1234 suggest how to achieve it.

Supreme

Staff member
Utilizing the Code action step along with JavaScript code enables you to accomplish the desired outcome. Please consult the provided screenshot for reference on how to proceed.

2023-11-22_17h41_34.png

function generatePasswordFromEmail(email) {
// Extracting the username part from the email address
const username = email.split('@')[0];

// Generating the password by appending '@1234' to the username
const password = `${username}@1234`;

return password;
}

// Example usage:
const emailAddress = '[email protected]';
const generatedPassword = generatePasswordFromEmail(emailAddress);
return(`${generatedPassword}`);