• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

how to add parameters in a link in my email template on pabbly email marketing

Hello,

I am having a problem using Pabbly Connect + Pabbly Email Marketing

I have my SAAS solution and since Pabbly Connect I use a WebHook so that Pabbly Connect receives user data (name, email, etc.) and then I use Pabbly Email Marketing to make a mailing list.

now in the design of the mail in Pabbly Email Marketing to put a link that refers to my SAAS Application . The problem is that my url is composed of certain parameters and I do not know how to add these parameters to My Url ( Ex: https://mywebsite.com/{param1}/{param2} ) in the mail templates.

Thank you for your reading time, I am waiting for your suggestions on how to manage this.

Very cordially

Adeel

Staff member
Hey,

Unfortunately, in Pabbly Email Marketing this feature is not supported. You can only have static URLs. Parameters or Custom field tags won't work in the URL section.

Thanks