• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to add the timestamp of a workflow in a particular format in googlesheet

I want to add the timestamp of a workflow in a particular format in googlesheet
Format is: 12/12/2022 18:06:50

I want in Local time zone & in 24 Hr format

These 4 are not in the format which I require in

1. {{pc_utc_human_now}}
    This function will output the current time in UTC Time Zone.
    Example: 09/08/2021 03:29AM

2. {{pc_local_human_now}}
    This function will output the current time in your local time zone. The local time zone needs to be set up in your Account Settings.
    Example: 09/08/2021 08:59AM

3. {{pc_utc_timestamp_now}}
    This function will output the current time in UTC Time Zone.
    Example: 1631071769

4. {{pc_local_timestamp_now}}
    This function will output the current time in your local time zone. The local time zone needs to be set up in your Account Settings.
    Example: 1631091582

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Siddarth_Jaiswal

Please check the below screenshot and make the changes as per your requirement. You can click on Map On and type the date for format in which you want the date and time.

1670997850540.png

Attachments

• 1670997456732.png
    1670997456732.png
    64.4 KB · Views: 68

ichilddev

Hey @Siddarth_Jaiswal

Please check the below screenshot and make the changes as per your requirement. You can click on Map On and type the date for format in which you want the date and time.

View attachment 19103
Hi

I have used your method, and using {{pc_utc_human_now}} to convert to a local Singapore time. 14 Jan 2023 18:36.
However when i add 7 days to this time, the time is not correct. i.e 19 Jan 2023 18:35?

See attached.

Any advice how to include the the correct time?

Attachments

• Singapore Timing.jpg
    Singapore Timing.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 58
  • Expiry Date with 5 days.jpg
    Expiry Date with 5 days.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 59
P

PabblyMember4

Hey @ichilddev

Please let me know the workflow name to check the scenario. You might be entering the wrong date and timezone format because of which you are getting this value. Kindly share the details for checking it.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @ichilddev

We have checked the workflow by name Create Deposit and we did not find any workflow by that name. Also we have check the workflow that we found in your account and we did not find the action step there. Please let me know the actual step to check the scenario.

1673870743994.png

Thanks
Kunal

ichilddev

Hey @ichilddev

We have checked the workflow by name Create Deposit and we did not find any workflow by that name. Also we have check the workflow that we found in your account and we did not find the action step there. Please let me know the actual step to check the scenario.

View attachment 20447

Thanks
Kunal
It is V4 Create Deposit PDF &/Or Send Deposit

Attachments

• In Router.jpg
    In Router.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 62
  • Inside here.jpg
    Inside here.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 53
  • date 1.png
    date 1.png
    115.4 KB · Views: 58
  • date 2.png
    date 2.png
    67.3 KB · Views: 52
P

PabblyMember4

Hey @ichilddev

We have corrected the issue in your workflow and it is showing the date and time correctly. Please check the below screenshot:-

1674043879561.png

Thanks
Kunal

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @ichilddev

We have corrected the issue. Kindly make sure that you are entering the From Format date correctly.

1675338181251.png

Thanks
Kunal

ichilddev

Hey @ichilddev

We have corrected the issue. Kindly make sure that you are entering the From Format date correctly.

View attachment 21232

Thanks
Kunal
Hi Please see attached.

The result is very inconsistent. At times it shows correctly. Compare the 2 time stamp at SG Time 843am and 914am, time result is not consistent.

Attachments

• Inconsistent Result.jpg
    Inconsistent Result.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Inconsistent Result 2 @ 914am SG Time.jpg
    Inconsistent Result 2 @ 914am SG Time.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

ichilddev

Hey @ichilddev

View attachment 21232

Thanks
Kunal
Hi

What happens to the attached configuration when i used {{pc_utc_human_now}} and From TImeZone = Singapore, will the user's actual time be correct if he/she is using the system if not inside Singapore timezone i.e +8:00

Or Should I use UTC instead of Africa?
I have used Africa because I have followed one of the advisor in the community.

Attachments

• what happens.jpg
    what happens.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Use UTC instead.jpg
    Use UTC instead.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
P

PabblyMember4

Hey @ichilddev

Please allow me day's time to check the issue with the team and reply back with an update.