• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to capture Hubspot Notification Email into Email Parser Body Text?

Ted Sim

I encounter problem capturing the Email Parser Body Text from Email Forwarded by Hubspot Notification Email

I have no problem capturing the Email Parser Body test from Email forwarded by Hubspot Form Submission (entering new contact details). However, when i forward the Email from a Hubspot Notification (from workflow and from existing contacts in Hubspot), I couldn't capture the Body Text in my Email Parser.

The body text will always reflect "https://api-na1.hubapi.com/notifica...ficationPortalId=5925020&deliveryMethod=EMAIL" instead of the required body text which i can correctly captured from an Email Forwarded from Hubspot Form Submission instead. When i try to manually forward the Hubspot Notification Email to the email, the Body Text can capture what i need. However, when i try to automatically forward the Hubspot Notification Email to another google Email to be re-forwarded to stimulate the "manual forwarding" the body text in the email parser appeared the same error again.

1. How do we overcome this issue from Body Text Email Parser not capturing any Hubspot Notification Email?

2. Alternatively, I am trying to sync and connect between Hubspot and Vbout using Pabbly Connect and it seems Email Parser is the only way available as i cannot use webhook too (as Hubspot License preclude me from using webhook)? Is there other tool i can choose instead of Email Parser?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I encounter problem capturing the Email Parser Body Text from Email Forwarded by Hubspot Notification Email

I have no problem capturing the Email Parser Body test from Email forwarded by Hubspot Form Submission (entering new contact details). However, when i forward the Email from a Hubspot Notification (from workflow and from existing contacts in Hubspot), I couldn't capture the Body Text in my Email Parser.

The body text will always reflect "https://api-na1.hubapi.com/notifica...ficationPortalId=5925020&deliveryMethod=EMAIL" instead of the required body text which i can correctly captured from an Email Forwarded from Hubspot Form Submission instead. When i try to manually forward the Hubspot Notification Email to the email, the Body Text can capture what i need. However, when i try to automatically forward the Hubspot Notification Email to another google Email to be re-forwarded to stimulate the "manual forwarding" the body text in the email parser appeared the same error again.

1. How do we overcome this issue from Body Text Email Parser not capturing any Hubspot Notification Email?
Please check out this thread

2. Alternatively, I am trying to sync and connect between Hubspot and Vbout using Pabbly Connect and it seems Email Parser is the only way available as i cannot use webhook too (as Hubspot License preclude me from using webhook)? Is there other tool i can choose instead of Email Parser?
You can use the Microsoft Office 365: New Mail trigger event if it suits your needs.
1685824869744.png