• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to change logo of Client portal?

fathy

i want to change the client portal logo and configure my own SMTP email for notification. How to do it?

1648871337536.png

V

Vipin Mishra

Hey,

We would like to inform you that you can change the organization logo through your merchant portal.

Settings >> Profile Settings >> Check on box of Organization Logo, Favicon Image, Time Zone, Date Format, Website, Company Id or Tax Id >> Organization Logo (Drag and Drop here or Click to Upload)

After this you will get logo of your organization which you want to show to your customers.

1648896482829.png

Also, we would like to inform you that you can configure your own SMTP email for notification through Email Notification in SMTP.

Settings >> Email Notification >> SMTP

Please refer to the link for Custom SMTP -

1648897055855.png

Hope the above information helps you.

If you need further support please reach out to us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

Last edited by a moderator:
V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Abdul,

We would like to inform you that the video for Custom SMTP which i have shared with you has been made private so it may not work for you so i have attached the SMPT video again.

Please refer to the link for custom SMTP -

Regards,
Vipin Mishra