• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to Configure onboarding new student into learn dash course after successful payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

travafx

Hi all,

I have trouble configuring the workflow of onboarding new students into learndash course after successful payment via stripe.

So the workflow goes like this

Successful Payment Stripe -> Add New User in Wordpress (with details provided from client during stripe payment First Name, Last Name, Email) -> Auto-Enroll new user into learn dash course.

When im on task 2, pabbly connect only shows option for a specific user. i would like to automate on a huge volume basis. For example 10 students in one go.

Kindly help.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-17 at 4.13.07 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-17 at 4.13.07 PM.png
    337.3 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot 2022-05-17 at 4.12.50 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-17 at 4.12.50 PM.png
    467.2 KB · Views: 69

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
You cannot create bulk users in the WordPress "Create User" step.

1652782948550.png

At a time, you can create only one user, which will then be processed to the next action step of enrolling in Learndash courses.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Will you be implementing bulk feature in the future for roadmap?
Right now, we don't have any such plan for doing this. We will be needing to check first if WordPress accepts creating bulk users.

We will notify you in future if something comes up around this feature.

Hi, I am not getting any any courses when trying to connect with learndash, what to do?

Attachments

• learndash.JPG
    learndash.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Wordpress.JPG
    Wordpress.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 54
Hi, I have connected with Learndash with new connection, whereas my new User ID is showing but course area, its showing blank.What will be the problem here?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @bricknkeyproperties

It seems like you might not have added the Basic Authentication plugin to your WordPress account.

Kindly check the following thread to add the plugin.

Status
Not open for further replies.