• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

how to Connect instagram multiple business Account

kanna

Hi

we have multiple business instagram Account we are trying to connect but its not happening.

kindly advice how to Connect

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @kanna

Kindly establish a fresh connection between your Instagram account and your Pabbly Connect workflow while using the incognito mode within your workflow. After doing so, ensure that you have selected all the Instagram accounts available in the list before attempting the process again.

(Watch the first part of the video to make the new connection to Instagram)

kanna

unable to connect my another Instagram business account please find below reference and let me know how to connect wintertrek-etravelfly

1700104817472.png

1700104842715.png

Supreme

Staff member
unable to connect my another Instagram business account please find below reference and let me know how to connect wintertrek-etravelfly
Please log in to your Instagram for Business and Pabbly Connect accounts in an Incognito Tab and establish a new connection with your Instagram for Business account. Make sure that you have granted all the requested permissions to access the particular Instagram account.

1700127063512.png

id62

Hi, same issues here. I've searched this forum and tried everything with no success:

• Browse in Incognito mode
  • Switch browser
  • Log out FB account
  • Clean browser history
  • Deleted connections in Pabbly and attempt reconnect
I still can only connect 1 instagram business account and cannot connect the others. I really need this to work.

This is my screen recording of the issue https://komododecks.com/recordings/Vc9WWwEYY9qRR5l2eb3Q . You can see in there that Pabbly just defaults to an account and never offered to establish any new connections for IG Business.

Me and many other users need help please! tks!

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @id62

To resolve the issue, please try the following steps:

1. Log out of the account that it automatically connects to if you haven't done so already.

3. Try using a different web browser to see if the issue persists. Sometimes browser-specific issues can affect the login process.

4. Review the permissions of the app you're trying to connect to your accounts. Make sure it has the necessary permissions to access all the Instagram accounts you want to connect.

If the problem persists, it's a good idea to reach out to the app's support or customer service team for assistance. They can provide specific guidance or resolve any technical issues on their end.

You can also refer to the following video lesson -

(Watch the first part of the video to connect with your Instagram account)

id62

Thanks for the response, but You're not reading my message. I tried all these steps and still not working.

I take it that this is an issue that Pabbly has yet to find a solution for.

Arshita

Staff member
Can you kindly remove all the Instagram connections from our account and then retry the process?

2023-12-21_18h19_22.png