• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to connect to Thinkific

Hi,

Im trying to connect to Thinkific but I get stuck on a page saying that the app is not verified, where the "Accept & Install" button is disabled. How do you get around this?

1668067200980.png

Hi, this doesn't work for me - when I connect to Thinkific, I get the following window, but with no way to click on "Accept and Install".
1668104551484.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jreynolds

It may take some time while our team is in communication with their team, but we will let you know as soon as we get any updates.

Hey we are still having that probem connecting to thinkific - the greyed out accept and install button as mentioned by serenitydojo is what we are facing too

Has this connection yet not been corrected since November?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @aatmn.parmar

The Thinkific team has updated its Authentication method since then the integration is not working for new connections.

Further, we have contacted them regarding the same, and once they provide the proper solution to the concern, we will also update the integration for new connections as well.

Supreme

Staff member
Is it possible to get a timeline for the same?
It'll take some time. We are unable to provide you with an ETA since extensive testing and compatibility testing must be done before deploying any new update in an existing integration. You will be contacted as soon as we deploy the action event, as stated before.