• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to creat email

Abigail

Dear Pabbly Connect Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am a paid user of Pabbly Connect, and our company is currently planning to undertake some email marketing activities. I have a few questions regarding the implementation of these activities using Pabbly Connect:

1. Using Our Own Website as a Trigger: If we want to use our independent website as a trigger to send emails, would the "Webhook by Pabbly" feature be the correct option to use?
  2. Sending Emails Using Our Company Email: Is it possible to set up the email-sending action using our company email, or do we have to use one of the email platforms supported by Pabbly, such as Gmail?
  3. Alternative Workflows for Sending Emails: I noticed in one of your videos that it’s possible to send emails via Gmail using Google Sheets. Are there other similar workflows that can achieve the same email-sending functionality? Can we manually upload information to trigger emails, or is it mandatory to have a website or an online list?
Your guidance on these matters would be greatly appreciated. We look forward to your prompt response.

Thank you for your support.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Abigail

Using Our Own Website as a Trigger: If we want to use our independent website as a trigger to send emails, would the "Webhook by Pabbly" feature be the correct option to use?
Indeed, the "Webhook by Pabbly" feature is the right choice if you wish to use your standalone website to trigger email dispatches. It can be configured to activate actions in response to certain events on your site, provided that your website is equipped with webhook capabilities.

Sending Emails Using Our Company Email: Is it possible to set up the email-sending action using our company email, or do we have to use one of the email platforms supported by Pabbly, such as Gmail?

To send emails, you can configure the Gmail action step with your company's email address. However, Pabbly requires integration with a supported email platform, such as Gmail, to manage the actual sending process.

Alternative Workflows for Sending Emails: I noticed in one of your videos that it’s possible to send emails via Gmail using Google Sheets. Are there other similar workflows that can achieve the same email-sending functionality? Can we manually upload information to trigger emails, or is it mandatory to have a website or an online list?
As for alternative workflows, yes, you can use Google Sheets to send emails via Gmail, and there are other similar workflows available.