• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to create a Facebook Ads only for 3 days?

onguncakal

Hello, I want to create a workflow similar to this:

When creating a new post on Instagram, create a set of ads for this post (reach, page like, etc.)
So, for trigger and action is ok. I just can't figure out how to create that ad for only 3 days and stop it after those 3 days.

I need to know how I setup create start/end times.
Thank you.

P

PabblyMember3

For now, Facebook Ads integration do not have an action to create an ad, Also, I have explored the Facebook Developer API to achieve this but, I couldn't find the relevant docs.

onguncakal

1654004550408.png

onguncakal

Pabbly has this integration. I am not sure if there is no way to create ad why this integration is look like ready? Also in pabbly integration area there is facebook ads integration show:
1654004672652.png

As we can see we can create campaigns, ad set and so on...

My issue is how to control ad set about time start/end.

P

PabblyMember3

It seems you are concerning about your ad campaigns to be start and pause right? For now, Create Campaign action is available that will be help you to create an ad campaign but updating the campaign is not available.

Let me know if I am correct then, I will discuss adding the Update campaign action in the same. That will help you to update the status of the campaign.

onguncakal

I just wanted simple autmation. Which can save my time. :(
@Naveen you right. There is no ad create action :(
Just do not understand why this not possible. If I can not create ad why I need create ad set or campaign? Maybe these can be helpfull to someone (I am not sure usecase) but for me all of this action useless without ad creation.

P

PabblyMember3

There is no API available for Create Ad in Facebook Developer API Documentation that's why it is not possible to create ad in automation.