• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to create itemizer list from multiple values?

GauravBR

Data from Webhook:

Product_name = Apple iPhone 7, Apple iPhone 8, Apple Watch
Poduct_Qty = 2,1,5
Product_Price = 599,699,559

Output I need:

1. (Product_name x Product_Qty x $Product_Price) (converted into text)

Apple iPhone 7 x 2 x $599
Apple iPhone 8 x 1 x $699
Apple Watch x 5 x $559

2. (Product_name x Product_Qty x $Product_Price) (Converted into comma separated line)

Apple iPhone 7 x 2 x $599,Apple iPhone 8 x 1 x $699,Apple Watch x 5 x $559

Is that possible with Pabbly? Attached screenshot here from Zapier where I can get this thing done.

Attachments

• itemizer.png
    itemizer.png
    135.1 KB · Views: 74
  • itemizer-output.png
    itemizer-output.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @GauravBR

You simply have to turn off the simple response of your Trigger/Action and then you will get the details in array form, which you can later use through the Iterator Module.

2021-05-31_10h31_30.png

Also, for better understanding please refer to our video -

GauravBR

Check this video, Pabbly has Iterator module which is similar to Looping i Zapier,
Hey @GauravBR

You simply have to turn off the simple response of your Trigger/Action and then you will get the details in array form, which you can later use through the Iterator Module.

Also, for better understanding please refer to our video -

Gone through video suggested. I use shopify where I do not receive response in one key. and that's where I am not sure how to join multiple key values into one.

For example, In above mentioned video it was easier as they just had to use one data input to get iterator to work. Woocommerce's one Line Item response had everything - Product Name, SKU, Price, Qty, etc.

While shopify responds differently, where I get single response type and I need to mix and match multiple data points for example,
line_items: Product Name1, Product Name2, Product Name 3
line_items_sku: 100,101,102
line_items_price: 100,105,110
line_items_discount: 10,20,10
line_items_qty: 1,2,1
line_items_subtotal: 100,210,110
line_items_taxes: 5,10,5

So I am back to my question, How do I join multiple values and generate unified responses?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @GauravBR

We tried the same at our end to get the line item in a single array. Could you please confirm that the result which you wanted is the same as the screenshot?

2021-05-311.png

In the Iterator module, the line Item is added.

2021-05-31.png

Greetings,
I think what @GauravBR meant was from these array, how do we combine these values into a single value?
By using the above example, it would meant that google sheet will output multiple row in a single webhook trigger for multiple item in an order.

For example, I would like to write in a cell under a column named "Ordered Products" and write all of the items in the cell.
Order ID | Ordered Products | Total
1234 | Cake x1, Drinks 2x | $5.00

Rather than
1234 | Cake x1 | $5.00
1234 | Drinks 2x | $5.00

I hope you understand what I mean

Thanks

GauravBR

@shazrinsaliman Thank you for your efforts. You almost made it easier for me to explain.

I want my shopify orders in readable format within trello description and shopify responds way many details in line items which is difficult to translate in human readable format. It responds value in line_items for item name, item title, variant name, variant title, variant option, sku, qty, discount, amount, subtotal etc.

Now, Let's say I received an order for two items where one item has $5 discount applied. shopify will return discount line items as: 0,5 and other line items will be like item title iPhone 7, iPhone 8 - item name: iPhone7, iPhone8 - variant name - Black 256GB, Red 512GB, Qty, 1,2

Now, When I translate this into trello description, I would like to create a raw/line for each order, example below

iPhone 7, Black 256 GB x 1 (0 Discount) $1000 (SKU: IP7BL256)
iPhone 8, Red 512 GB x 1 ($5 Discount) $1495 (SKU:IP8RD512)

I hope Pabbly team will check this and understand how it needs to be proceed.

Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @GauravBR @shazrinsaliman

The Response which Action/Trigger is capturing is directly coming from the API which the application has decided how to process the data.

As of now, there is no way we cannot change the pattern of the output coming for the application.

GauravBR

I am not asking about any changes on that part. I was asking if there's any tool like iterator that can do this? What I am looking is similar to Zapier's Itemizer tool which converts line items and help us breakdown in whatever format we need. Check first screenshot I shared.

Thank you.

Fagun Shah

I am not asking about any changes on that part. I was asking if there's any tool like iterator that can do this? What I am looking is similar to Zapier's Itemizer tool which converts line items and help us breakdown in whatever format we need. Check first screenshot I shared.

Thank you.
You can do this to chieve output 1, you mentioned in the question - This workflow will generate your desired outpu1 for each product in the order. Which you can also add in Gsheet.

Gaurav Output1.png