• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to decrease the Time delay in getting data

Jaymandel

I have connected Tidycal with Mailerlite. And, whenever someone books a call in Tidycal, they are added to a group in Mailerlite, and automation is started. The problem is there is a significant time delay (about 10 minutes) and it is written in the workflow that "This trigger will check for new data every 10 minutes". My question is how do I decrease this time delay? so that the automation starts as quickly as possible.

Fagun Shah

You can't do that. That is the standard polling type of trigger time in Pabbly Connect.

But most of the new apps use webhooks as trigger which saves data for both Pabbly Connect and that trigger app as well.

Jaymandel

You can't do that. That is the standard polling type of trigger time in Pabbly Connect.

But most of the new apps use webhooks as trigger which saves data for both Pabbly Connect and that trigger app as well.
I see. So, there's no way the time can be decreased? Or if I use webhooks, the time taken might be less? Because I've set up other workflows like Sending data from Google Sheets to Notion using Webhooks and it happened instantly.

Fagun Shah

Webhooks are instant. So in that case the time will be in 2-3 seconds max.

Watch my video on webhook, where I also tell about plloing vs webhook triggers -