• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to embed or connect pabbly connect with HTML website for automation

Dia

Hi

I want to integrate pabbly connect with my html based e-commerce website for automation of products post sharing on all my social media account as scheduled post with caption hashtag and description with featured image of products.

Looking for more details please

Thank you
Raj

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Dia

We'd like to confirm whether your website supports webhooks, as Pabbly Connect supports webhooks for capturing responses.

To check if your website supports webhooks, kindly review your website's documentation. If it supports, we request you to follow the steps outlined in the video tutorial linked below to set up.

Dia

Hi Arshita

Thank you for reply!
I asked my website hosted platform technical support, they said webhooks doesn’t support with my website but they have zapier integration option in the platform so can we connect using zapier to capture data and connect pabbly? My main concern is to automate product posting to my all social media platform and to connect a boat (like - manychat) to fetch my website data for customers query on social media

Looking forward for your reply

Thanks
Nagraj

Last edited:

Arshita

Staff member
Upon reviewing your issue, it appears that the direct integration you're asking may not be possible. However, there is a workaround available.

If your website integrates with Zapier, you can use the Zapier API. Simply add the Pabbly Connect webhook URL to Zapier, enabling you to transmit data from your website to Zapier and subsequently to Pabbly Connect. o

This approach can facilitate the flow of information between your website and Pabbly Connect through the intermediary of Zapier.

Dia

Hi Arshita
1.Can i use zapier api on free plan?
2. Can i automate sharing or posting my products on social media with link in bio ?
3. Is it possible to get any video tutorial link on this integration process?

looking forward to your reply

Thanks

Arshita

Staff member
Here are the answers to your questions:
1.Can i use zapier api on free plan?
Yes, in the free account of Pabbly Connect, you can test the Zapier API.
2. Can i automate sharing or posting my products on social media with link in bio ?
Yes, you can automate sharing or posting your products on social media platforms with links in the bio.
3. Is it possible to get any video tutorial link on this integration process?
For a video tutorial, kindly refer to the link below for guidance on utilizing webhooks by Pabbly. Please incorporate the webhook URL provided into the API of Zapier and proceed with the integration.

Dia

Hi Arshita
Thank you for the information!!

I want to know that LTD package of pabbly connect will work for all my business automation (like multiple domains) or limited condition?

Looking forward to your reply

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Dia

I would like to inform you that our LTD package offers comprehensive coverage for all your business automation needs, including multiple domains. No limited conditions are restricting the functionality across your various domains.

We are currently offering three one-time plans for the Pabbly Connect application. With one-time plans, the user needs to pay once and have lifetime access to the Pabbly Connect account - https://www.pabbly.com/connect-onetime/

Standard One Time Plan for $249 - You will get 3,000 tasks every month for a lifetime and can create a max of 10 workflows. Limited features only and can create 2-step workflows only.
Pro Plan One Time for $499 - You will get 6,000 tasks every month for a lifetime and can create a max of 20 workflows. Limited features only and can create 2-step workflows only.
Ultimate Plan One Time for $699 - You will get 10,000 tasks every month for a lifetime and can create unlimited workflows. Unlimited Features Access, can create multi-step workflows and access to bonuses worth $28,794.

Let us know if you have any questions.