• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to export a date field after converting the format

bruceesq

Hi, I am a premium member of "connect". I have set a task to convert a date format to the preferred format. Then following that task, I am dumping a few fields into a google sheet. The date field is not coming in the converted style however, it is using the original format. So, the question is, after you convert a date using your date converter, how do I then export that new date format into a google sheet, along with some other fields?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
The date field is not coming in the converted style however, it is using the original format.
Please share some screenshots so that we can know how you have done the setup and how it's appearing wrongly in the Google Sheets. Without screenshot, it would be impossible for us to help you out.