• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to find out what the problem is, when it partially failed

Buschi

Hi Folks,

of course I know how and where I can see, in which stage the automation failed. In my case I can say, that there are errors, but in the end the automation worked fine. I want to eliminate the partial failure, but I don't know how and where to investigate what the error has caused.

It is kind of hard to describe so I made a short screencast: https://share.cleanshot.com/LDmFgTrx

Cheers my friends.

Karsten

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Buschi

When FunnelKit's API cannot find a contact, its server sends a failed response notification. Consequently, the task is marked as failed if the contact cannot be located.

2024-07-03_15h28_07.png

Buschi

This is true. But why is it that in the next pabbly automation the contact is also not located and pabbly in this case execute it correctly?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Buschi

The workflow you've created will generate a new contact when none exists and add it to your Google Sheets. If the contact already exists, it will assign a tag to that contact and also add it to Google Sheets. You can verify this in the task history section of your workflow.

1720071385455.png