• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to generate different texts through chatgpt and combine them

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtissler

I wonder what the best way is to generate an outline of an article title through chatgpt and then generate paragraphs for each outline element and finally connect them together. I just need tips to how to loop the outline results?! Really appreciate any help

rtissler

No, this is not solving the problem. The outline generated consists of 2-15 maybe more sentences, so I cannot map the different elements of an outline. I therefore need to split this outline into the different elements and for each element I need to generate the text. But I do not know how much elements there are. Any solutions to this?

rtissler

This is probably one of the weekest points in pabbly then, compared to zapier. Zapier has these wonderful functions to better then handle json results or results through line itemizer. Would be great if you could consider that!

1707036520203.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
We do have an Iterator that essentially serves the same purpose and loops through the data, but I am not sure how that will be useful for your particular use case as the outline will be generated in different ChatGPT action steps.

rtissler

Maybe this is sth that needs more explanation. I am generating one jason file with all data. When I split this data, I get them in x separate fields. How can I then loop through these x textx and do sth with it, e.g. generate a text through chatgpt for each one of them? And again, after that, how can I loop through these results and get it all in one file? Maybe a more in-depth video would be great to see all options in the iterator

Status
Not open for further replies.