• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to get data from multiple sheets from a single google sheet file

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaviKumar

I have a single google sheet with file name- Example. This has multiple sheets Sheet1, Sheet2, Sheet3, Sheet4....
I want to read this file once and get data from 2 sheets. And then I want to consume data from Sheet1 and sheet2 in my workflow. I cannot combine data from all the sheets in to a single sheet as I also need to delete a row from sheet2 as a part of my workflow.
Is there anyway this can be done?

Connecting to googlesheet app allows me to pick a file, but I cannot specify the range from two different sheets. I can only specify range for one sheet using the reference - Sheet1!A2B5.
But I want to get the data from two sheets. Can I specify Sheet1!A2:B51, Sheet2!A10:B10 as a comma separated range values? or is there any other tip that i can use?

P

PabblyMember3

If you want to get the data from two sheets of a single worksheet then, you can make use of Get Row(s) action of the Google Sheets multiple times in your workflow but if you want to get this done in the very first step of your workflow then, it is not possible for now. Pabbly Connect Webhooks Addon can send data of a single sheet to the workflow.

RaviKumar

oh ok...so essentially it will be two step - One for each sheet. So in my case two sheets - so it will be two actions of Get Row(s).
Hopefully this ability to call different sheets in a single google sheet action happens soon.
Thanks!

P

PabblyMember3

oh ok...so essentially it will be two step - One for each sheet. So in my case two sheets - so it will be two actions of Get Row(s).
Hopefully this ability to call different sheets in a single google sheet action happens soon.
Thanks!
The Google Sheets API request allows only to fetch rows of a specific sheet at a time so, it won't be possible for now, if there will be any possibilities from Google Sheets API in near future, we will do the same at our end.

Status
Not open for further replies.