• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to get Ideogram to work with Pabbly

Pabblynaut

I am new to messing with the API module, so sorry for stupid questions.

I want to use Pabbly to generate images with Ideogram API reference

I can not figure out where to put API key, and what should be in the various fields below. Any help is appreciated!

1726487470761.png

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @Pabblynaut

Please insert the API token under the field indicated in the attached screenshot.

-1-How-to-get-Ideogram-to-work-with-Pabbly-Pabbly-Support.png

To better understand how to use the API by Pabbly action please refer to this tutorial -

If you need any further assistance please let us know.

Pabblynaut

How do i enter this in the API module?

curl -X POST https://api.ideogram.ai/generate \
-H "Api-Key: <apiKey>" \
-H "Content-Type: application/json" \
-d '{
"image_request": {
"prompt": "A serene tropical beach scene. Dominating the foreground are tall palm trees with lush green leaves, standing tall against a backdrop of a sandy beach. The beach leads to the azure waters of the sea, which gently kisses the shoreline. In the distance, there is an island or landmass with a silhouette of what appears to be a lighthouse or tower. The sky above is painted with fluffy white clouds, some of which are tinged with hues of pink and orange, suggesting either a sunrise or sunset.",
"aspect_ratio": "ASPECT_10_16",
"model": "V_2",
"magic_prompt_option": "AUTO"
}
}'
Source