• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to get message reponse from openai into iterator from pabbly and issue with Simple Response

Sensum

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTY0MDYzNTA0MzE1MjY0NTUzNDUxMzci_pc
I am using openai to create social media content that will then be used in a visual template to create the final social media posts. Is there a way to get the message from openai directly into pabbly's iterator, so it can process each post content created by my openai assistant?

I am using list message with Text formatter, json extractor, and then iterator, because iterator doesn't see anything directly from list message from openai. The issue I have with that is that in testing I have step 7 Text Formatter set to Simple Response Off and step 8 JSON Extractor Simple Response Off, but when it executes, the simple response shows On.
By the way, the instructions inside my openai assistant are to return the message in json format; also to make this whole setup work.

Instructions to my openai assistant inside openai:
1727913680984.png

This is step 6 list message:
1727913576833.png

1727913263508.png

This is step 7 which extracts the response with Simple Response Off:
1727913788055.png

This is step 8 where the json is extracted from step 7 so it can be used in the next step, Iterator. I use the Data All because it contains all posts created:
1727913886447.png

And this is Step 9, where Iterator cannot see step 6, only steps 7 and 8.
1727913995270.png

I use step 8 in iterator because I can then use the mapped variables in my template in Canva.
1727914096081.png

Of course this is all theory, because so far I've only been able to get it to work on its own up to step 8 when I actually submit the form to get the flow going. One of the issues is that steps 7 and 8 show as Simple Response On in the history, when they should be Off. That is why I'm asking if there is a simpler way to connect openai list message directly with the iterator from Pabbly.

1727914374362.png

1727914391175.png

All help is greatly appreciated.