• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to Insert a button in Thank You page?

Hi,

I wanna insert a button leading to my website in the Thank You page.
But I don't find an option to insert a button. Only Buy Now button is present.

I tried to insert HTMl code with ahref, even that doesn't work. Here is the HTML code I am trying to insert in the Message Description box.

<br><a href "https://google.com" <b>Connect Now!</b></a>
<br><br>

How can I get this working?

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello There!

We have escalated your query to our concerned team, will update you ASAP.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Deepak,

We would like to inform you that the code which you have provided is not correct to add as a hyperlink. You can apply the format which we have provided below as a hyperlink on the Thank You page so that it will redirect you to the required page from the Thank you Page.

<a href="https://google.com">Pabbly Connect</a>

1651748663064.png

Hope the above information helps you.

If you need further support please reach out to us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

Thank you. Yea, this worked now. I realized the mistake in my code snippet.

By the way, do you have plans to add Buttons and other similar elements in the Thank You page?

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Deepak,

We would like to inform you that currently we do not provide this feature but if we will get the same request from multiple users then we may work to bring this on our platform. If we will work on the same in near future then we will surely update you regarding this.

If you need further further support please reach out to us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra