• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to insert a shortcode in the "Post Content" field when creating a post in wordpress?

ricardolrm

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTY5MDYzNTA0MzE1MjY1NTUzYzUxMzMi_pc
I'm setting up an automation that creates a post on Wordpress as soon as a video is posted on my YouTube channel.

I need the video to be added to the body of the post using, for example, this shortcode (gamipress):

[gamipress_youtube url="my_Ipz9lHC0" width="640" height="360" autoplay="no" controls="yes"]

Logically, the video specified in the url is obtained from the trigger I configured on YouTube.

The following error message occurs as soon as you save the automation:

It seems like there is a JSON syntax problem.

I also tried the following shortcode:

[gamipress_youtube url=\"my_Ipz9lHC0\" width=\"640\" height=\"360\" autoplay=\"no\" controls=\"yes\"]

But I wasn't successful either.

If anyone can help me with this, I would really appreciate it...

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @ricardolrm,

Please try using single quotation marks (') instead of double quotation marks (") to see if this resolves the issue for you.
{ '[gamipress_youtube url=\'
' width=\'640\' height=\'360\' autoplay=\'no\' controls=\'yes\']' }

ricardolrm

Thank ArshilAhmad!

It worked with your tip...

Could you give me another tip?

I tried to configure the "Featured Media ID" with the thumbnail link available in the automation's YouTube trigger, but it didn't work.

It appears that this field does not accept the image URL, but only the ID.

Is there a tutorial that teaches how to put the thumb configured on YouTube as the featured image of the post?