• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to install the add on in Gravity forms for the add on webhook

HI I´ve been trying to install an addon in Wordpress to conect Gravity to Excel, as you xplain in your tutorial
In the picture below it shows Webhooks before Zapier option. How can I install that addon? what´s the name and where can I find it?
Thanks in advance, Santiago.

Captura de pantalla 2023-09-30 a las 22.45.33.png

Hi I already show that tutorial before ask you.
The thing it is what addd on it is?
I guess the one Im adding in the picture but there is any other method to do it? because is asking me to have a Gravity license and I dont have.

Another question I have it is, Are you planning to integrate Pabbly with Gravity as the same way Zapier does?
Im thinking to buy Pabbly pro or ultimate for ever with one time payment but not without gravity integration. So are you planing to integrate it?

Captura de pantalla 2023-10-01 a las 10.55.17.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi I already show that tutorial before ask you.
The thing it is what addd on it is?
Yes, it is the same add-on that you have shown in the screenshot.

I guess the one Im adding in the picture but there is any other method to do it? because is asking me to have a Gravity license and I dont have.
I suggest contacting the Gravity Forms support team as they are better equipped to handle this query.

Another question I have it is, Are you planning to integrate Pabbly with Gravity as the same way Zapier does?
Im thinking to buy Pabbly pro or ultimate for ever with one time payment but not without gravity integration. So are you planing to integrate it?
That is a great suggestion. You can submit your request on our dedicated platform for addition of this feature: https://pabbly.hellonext.co/
Our integrations team will look into your request and if possible add the desired feature for Gravity Forms.