• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to integrate Iterator to API?

alberto

I want to create a automation using the Google Sheets like below:
1. I have a Google Sheet with 2 columns, the first column has the PHONE NUMBER and the second column has the MESSAGE I want to send to the PHONE NUMBER.
2. The messages are different for each phone number.
3. I integrated the Google Sheets to Pabbly through the GOOGLE SHEETS integration supplied by PABBLY.
4. I used the ITERATOR to individualize each MESSAGE to be sent to each PHONE NUMBER.
5. I need the API to integrate PABBLY to a third part APP. How do I send the columns PHONE NUMBER | MESSAGE to API?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @alberto

You can refer to the following video tutorial for your above use. Kindly try this at your end and let us know if you get stuck at any step.