• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How To Integrate Pabbly Connect with GoHighLevel and ChatGPT

Trebmals

I am currently using a SMS chat setup that involves GoHighLevel, Zapier, and ChatGPT. I am in the process of replacing Zapier with Pabbly Connect and have encountered an issue.

Specifically, I am using the Webhook by Pabbly app to connect to GoHighLevel. Following that, I need to set up either the ChatGPT app or the OpenAI app. However, I am unable to find the necessary fields in Pabbly Connect that I used in Zapier, which are critical for my bot's functionality:
  • User Message
  • Memory Key
  • Assistant Name
  • Assistant Instructions
I have attached images of the fields as they appear in my Zapier workflow for reference. Can you please provide guidance on how to locate or set up these fields in Pabbly Connect, or suggest an alternative solution?

If the fields are named differently please provide the correct naming convention.

Thank you for your assistance.

ZAP 1.png

ZAP 2.png

ZAP 3.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Our technical team suggests that to utilize the assistant feature, you can use 'OpenAI: Create Assistant' action event.

1722975676963.png

Also, could you please specify which action event you are looking for the Memory Key in?

Trebmals

The event for the memory key is to retain a history of the conversation for each contact in GoHighLevel (GHL). I am using the email field as the differentiator. However, I've seen people create a custom field with a randomly generated memory key to refer to past conversations if a contact is involved in two or more workflows.

I know OpenAI just released a memory function. Do you recommend using a custom field as shown in the images, or the OpenAI chat memory? If using the OpenAI memory key is the recommendation, will it appear in the assistant configuration and correctly associate with each individual contact?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please allow me some time to look into your concern. We will get back to you with an update soon.