• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to make workflow automatically reactive

chris007

Hi guys,

Sometimes Pabbly makes a workflow inactive https://share.getcloudapp.com/geuyQg1L and i have to manually have to re-active it.

This is very annoying since i have many of these feeds going across multiple sites.

How can i set Pabbly not to turn these off or keep trying if it for some reason can't access the feed e.g. site was temporarily down?

Thanks,
Chris

Fagun Shah

That is a mechanism that they have set to prevent failed polling triggers.
You can use Pabbly Connect manager in another workflow to change to status of workkflow to on, 1 time daily.

Fagun Shah

OR

You can use Email Parser as trigger and forward pabbly error emails to pabbly email parser id and then turn on that workflow again using pabbly connect manager.

chris007

Thankyou Fagun,

I set it up as per this video using the schedule trigger.

I have multiple workflows i want to do this for, is there a way to add more than one workflow here?

Or do i need to create multiple ones?

Thanks,
Chris