• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to map multiple values when the number of values changes each time?

RoCrow

I have a workflow, sending data from a Paperform questionnaire into a WordPress Page post.

In order to get all the data from the form into the WP Page, I need to add each Data Title: Value pair like this:

Pabbly Connect and 3 more pages - Personal - Microsoft_ Edge Beta 2022-03-24 at 2.06.27 PM.jpeg

The problem I've run into is that one of the questions on the form is a multiple choice, whereby the answer may be 1 or more from the list of choices.

So the Data Title: Value results for that particular question on the form:

Pabbly Connect and 3 more pages - Personal - Microsoft_ Edge Beta 2022-03-24 at 2.09.11 PM.jpeg

Notice that there are 2 x Values, for this particular respondent. However, future respondents might have between 1-6 Values for this single Data Title.

How do I map that, so it will output all the Values that exist for that Data Title?