• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to map the opportunity ID of my pipeline?

Vireesh

Hi,
I am trying to refer to the below video and create an automated course enrollment workflow.

The workflow if from Instamojo to My Pipeline.

I am getting an error as opportunity ID is required. Here is the screenshot for your reference.

Please clarify how to map this opportunity ID and help at the earliest.

This is the link of the workflow that I have created: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/share/XBQCMFIdAmcFTANXAVIMbFxLUEMIQlIEUzQEFg##

1657068593656.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Vireesh

As we can see you have passed the Mac id in the Opportunity Id field instead of Opportunity Id. Kindly use the "Search opportunity" action to retrieve the Opportunity Id from the live execution.

Also, make sure while retrieving an opportunity from the Pipeline there should be an opportunity present.

1657104873810.png

Vireesh

Hello Supreem,
In the video that I have shared, Pabbly person has selected UPDATE OPPORTUNITY in the second step and you are suggesting me to select search oppotunity.

Kindly check that video and help me understand how it works.

If I select search opportunity then there are many fields that are to be mapped so I need help with respect to that as well. If you can share any detailed video or screenshot of the process then I can follow the same and get it done.

Please do the needful on urgent basis as my event is near and I have to run the paid ads.

Vireesh

Thanks for your response Supreeme.

Since I had created the user in Mypipeline we had mapped it in the automation process. Now going forward, what about the new users?
How the system is going to map the opportunity ID when someone make the payment for the first time and doesn't have user account created in Mypipeline?

Please clarify.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Vireesh

In that case, you should use the Router action step where you can create 2 conditions first when the user is present in your pipeline then it will get the opportunity Id and map it accordingly to update/assign accordingly and on the second route when the user is not present in the pipeline then you need to create it first then assign/ update the opportunity.

You can refer to the following video tutorial on the router for your better understanding.

Vireesh

I have done the above steps Supreeme.

I need one more clarification on the below steps that I have created.

1. Created a pabbly payment page (https://payments.pabbly.com/subscribe/62ce8ceaf0efbf5201879a5c/dmmp-kannada)
2. Created Instamojo payment page ( https://learnerzones.stores.instamojo.com/product/3365339/ewl-digital-marketing-membership-plan/ )
3. Created an automation workflow in Pabbly Connect as we discussed above. (https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/share/CkIHNQRLCG1TGlMHBlUGZgEWABMGTABWVjEJGw##)

Now if I want to give the link of the pabbly payment page to all the leads and after the successful payment is made by the user, I want this course enrollment automation to enroll the user in the prescribed course. How will it work?

I want to know how to link pabbly payment page and instamojo payment page to link this workflow?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Vireesh

Now if I want to give the link of the pabbly payment page to all the leads and after the successful payment is made by the user, I want this course enrollment automation to enroll the user in the prescribed course. How will it work?

You can refer to the following video tutorial on how you can accept the payments for the course and assign the course to your respective platform.

Also, If you want to use Pabbly Subscriptions trigger an event to capture the payment.

2022-07-14_12h36_07.png