• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to parse content of text file

wibbler

I have a text file on Google Drive. How do I get Pabbly to parse/extract the text contents of it?

I can get Pabbly to find the file, but not find the contents of the file so that I can parse it.

(Bonus points: The text file was originally an email attachment. If Pabbly can get the attachment from the Email Parser and then parse the text from the attachment all in the same workflow, even better!)

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @wibbler

We looked into your use case and there is no action event available to retrieve the text content from any file extension.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @wibbler

Both the File and Email content are different things where Email contains Text-driven content which can be retrieved and extracting text content from an attachment wouldn't be possible as of now.