• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to rerun a Google Docs document creation step when it returns "Internal Error?"

JeffreyYu

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmQwNTZjMDYzNzA0MzA1MjZkNTUzNjUxMzQ1MTY3NTQzMCI_3D_pc
Hi Pabbly,

I'm wondering how I can rerun a Google Docs document creation step when it returns a internal error. I've attached a screenshot of this below. The problem is that the step returns Success when it should return Failure, so Pabbly's automatic re-execution for failed steps doesn't work here.

Since I have 8 of these steps, it seems like a hassle to create another Router after this step runs, testing if an error code was returned. After all, what if Google Docs is just down for a few seconds, enough where any immediately following Google Docs step run also return an internal error?

I'm wondering thus if Pabbly could return Failure for these situations, so that the automatic re-execution gets fired. Thank you!

Jeff

1719072728052.png