• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to run the same workflow with 50 variations from Google Sheets

fisto

I have the following POST request I want to send, but I need to change 2 variables for each request inside the text snippet. I need to send the text snippet 50 times, with 50 sets of variables.

I assume I would put the 50 sets of variables into Google Sheets, but I don't know how to execute this with Pabbly.

Here is the text snippet:

POST '/settings/taxes/rules',
{
"id": "bc",
"name": "BC",
"priority": null,
"origin": null,
"categories": [],
"shipping": false,
"product_classes": [
"standard"
],
"account_classes": [],
"rates": [
{
"name": "GST & PST",
"country": "CA",
"rate": XXXXXX VARIABLE 1 XXXXXXXX,
"state": "XXXXXX VARIABLE 2 XXXXXXXX",
"zip": null,
"$locale": {
"en-US": {
"name": "GST & PST"
},
"fr": {
"name": ""
}
}
}
]
}

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @fisto,

You can have the 50 set of variables in your Google Sheets spreadsheet.
1720040781572.png

You can then set up a Google Sheets trigger step and use the API by Pabbly module as your action step to execute the endpoint. Then, use the 'Send All Data' feature to send all 50 sets of variables to Pabbly Connect.
1720040954807.png

fisto

Can you help me with where I would put the code snippet? I assume I have to create a POST API in pabbly, but beyond that I don't know what else.

Thank you