• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to send automated whatsapp messages for 500+ Individual products ?.

My Client has a Auto spare parts business, He has 500+ individual products.
He is getting leads from India Mart into G Sheet.

So we need to send a Automated WhatsApp messages related to that product, whenever a Lead enquires for particular product.

Whatsapp message inculdes. Price, Images, Brouchers etc.

I need help & support to implement the automation.

Thank you.
Prashanth Palle.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Prashanth Palle

Regarding your concern, we recommend you check the following video lesson on how you can send product details through WhatsApp.

(Watch the second part of the video)

Thank you for the suggestion.

I have watched the Full Video of which you shared above.

It not helped me.

My requirement is to Send Product details to customers, who are enquiring for particular product.

I have 500+ different products.

Whenever a lead enquires for particular product like (
Mahindra Scorpio Wheel brake ). We need to send Automated WhatsApp message related to Mahindra Scorpio Wheel Brake price, images etc.

Like this for 500+ Products, we need to send different WhatsApp Messages related to customer Enquiry.

How we should setup the Automation?.

Need Instant Help & Support on it.

Waiting for your reply.

Please connect me on WhatsApp : 9573167393.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
You can use the Router action step and create individual routes to send the message to the respective product.