• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to send reminder texts via simpletexting with pabbly integration?

Dee

Heres what im trying to achieve. Please let me know if this is possible.

• I want to have someone schedule a meeting with me on Tidycal

• Then i want them to receive a text and email immediately that they have been booked (i use simpletexting)

• Then i want a reminder text and email to be sent to them 24 hours before the scheduled meeting and again 1 hour before the meeting time.

• If they cancel the meeting for some reason, then i dont want the text message to go out reminding them to come to a meeting that they canceled.

So far in my research it seems that tidycal sends the email out for me. And simpletexting adds them to a text list.

But I dont see anyway to have simpletexting send the reminder texts (24 hour and 1 hr before the meeting)

Any suggestions please? TIA

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Dee

But I dont see anyway to have simpletexting send the reminder texts (24 hour and 1 hr before the meeting)
Regarding this, you can use Delay Until action step before the text message action step. In a similar way, you can set the Delay until for 1 hour too.

Kindly try this at your end and let us know if that helps you out.

2022-07-04_13h01_56.png