• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to send text on automation when whatsapp templet automation says invalid Number.

zaheer1001

Hi team, I am running ads and have Aisensy whatsapp automation set up using your platform, but sometime I got email from pabbly for whatsapp automation reprot like invalid number, means number given on landing page of woofunnle was not on whatsapp or invalid. so what I want once whatsapp is fail, than text must come into picture. I have taken text guru servcies they are with you for intergration. how to trigger this plz guide

Attachments

• AiSensy Whatsapp failed not added in Whatsapp automation.png
    AiSensy Whatsapp failed not added in Whatsapp automation.png
    82.6 KB · Views: 66

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zaheer1001

We looked into your concern and it seems like Aisency is considering the number Invalid, Kindly contact the Aisency support team for the same.

Further, the action step is working fine other messages are getting delivered to the user correctly.

zaheer1001

I have already had word with the team of AiSensy , and they are correct, Let's say I put some number and that number, on that particular number Aisensy is triggering send WhatsApp templet, what if that number is not on WhatsApp that's where their software is saying the invalid number, Means either it is not on whatsapp or has been put the wrong number, I am considering that not on whatsapp, and I will able to send them text msg.

So I am thinking when Invalid number is triggered I want to send a text msg using Text guru services they are listed with you. Hope I am clear, so let me know how to set this up.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zaheer1001

Means either it is not on whatsapp or has been put the wrong number, I am considering that not on whatsapp, and I will able to send them text msg.
In that case, you can use some other application or action step or can ignore the invalid number error message if you want to continue using the API.