• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to share the URL of a Drive folder automatically with another person

Ori D

Hello,

I have a small issue.

I want a customer who submits a form to get access to a specific Drive folder in which I shared. I've already understood how to share the access to the folder automatically. But I didn't find a way to share the URL of the shared folder. I tried to use list folder content, but it didn't find the URL of the folder. It found the URLs of different types of files like PDF, ODT, etc.

Can you please instruct me on how to find the URL of a shared folder?

This is the URL of the flow: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZlMDYzMzA0M2M1MjY1NTUzYzUxM2Ii_pc

Thank you!