• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to stop a workflow when it is in delay

My workflow is running the delay step for new 8 days. But now, I do not want to it run further in the middle of that workflow run. How can I setp being the workflow rund after the 8 days delay?

1725304109949.png

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @shahidul islam pranto

Once the workflow has triggered, and reached the delay step it will run and execute the next step after the delay period(8 days) only.

Also, can you please clarify a bit more about your use case so that we can suggest a workaround?

Use case: I have made a mistake in my workflow. And I have already made the mistake of sending multiple emails to customers. Now, after the delay (8 days), there are more emails that will be sent, which will be a failure of automation for me. I want to stop the automation immediately. But I do not see the ways to do it.

I have basically not tested the automation. It is the first automation run, and I am doing the test with actual business customers. I do not want to send more emails to my customers.

Note: Can you please stop these four automations for me from your side?

1. IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzNjA0MzE1MjY4NTUzNzUxMzY1MTZiNTQzNzBmMzMi_pc
  2. IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzNjA0Mzc1MjZmNTUzNjUxMzc1MTZiNTQzNzBmMzci_pc
  3. IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzNjA0MzU1MjZjNTUzMzUxMzU1MTYwNTQzNDBmMzYi_pc
  4. IjU3NmQwNTY0MDYzZjA0MzQ1MjY1NTUzNjUxMzM1MTY2NTQzNCI_3D_pc