• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to store results from iterator

ddra90n

Hi, I have an array [1,2,3,4, ...] and I am using the iterator to add these numbers. Ex: 1+2, then 2+3, 3+4, and so on. Right now, after each addition, it passes the results to a Google Sheet. The problem is, I have thousands of these additions, so it would cost lots of "tasks" each time a result is added to Google Sheet.

My question is: is there a free task where I can store each result into an array, then when all the calculations are done, I can pass those results to Google Sheet in one try? This way I can minimize the number of tasks.

Here's a brief explainer video: https://www.loom.com/share/1c3173351dd44e2f82e7d534ef848d7f

Thank you,
Nick

Fagun Shah

If array is simple like you showed in video, you can try this -

1650020240575.png

ddra90n

If array is simple like you showed in video, you can try this -

View attachment 9833

Hi @Fagun Shah , this doesn't solve the core of the problem. But I should've given a better example.

I'm I'm using Pabbly's iterator to go through a list of operations (it could be math, it could just be getting api results). Either way, each time it goes through the iterator, there is some kind of results.

What I need is a way to store these results via a free task and then being able to extract the results (through Google Sheets or whatever). Since the iterator is going through hundreds of iterations, adding a row through Google Sheet each time is not feasible given it's not a free task. Any ideas? Thank you again.

Fagun Shah

Pabbly does not have any modules to store data variables(which are required in your usecase), so this will not be possible.