• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to store Zoom recordings on my Dropbox

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
How to set up a Pabbly workflow that stores new Zoom meeting recordings on my Dropbox folder
Please help.
You can follow below video tutorial explaining how to build workflow for storing new Zoom meeting recordings on your Dropbox folder -

VDesig12

Thank you! I tried to connect my Zoom to my company Dropbox. Everything went smoothly up until the last step, where it gave me errors.
Please help! How do I make it work?

Screen Shot 2022-05-29 at 5.44.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-29 at 5.44.36 PM.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @VDesig12

As we have seen from your workflow the file URL you are passing doesn't exist publicly anymore/is privately accessible and because of that DropBox's API was unable to upload the file.

Kindly pass the publicly accessible file URL and try again.

VDesig12

Hey @VDesig12

As we have seen from your workflow the file URL you are passing doesn't exist publicly anymore/is privately accessible and because of that DropBox's API was unable to upload the file.

Kindly pass the publicly accessible file URL and try again.
Thanks Supreme. What do you mean when you say "Kindly pass the publicly accessible file URL"? I don't understand what you mean by 1) "pass" and 2) which file URL? Are you saying there is a problem with Dropbox or Zoom? And what is an API? I would really appreciate it if you could please tell me using simple words that don't involve tech jargon.

I followed the tutorial video for this workflow to put it together and don't understand any of the techy stuff involved, just executed the steps as they were called out.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @VDesig12

Please check out the following short recorded video regarding your above concern. Kindly remove the password-protected file access from your Zoom application so that it will provide the file with public access so that Dropbox will be able to upload a file easily.

VDesig12

Thank you for the video explanation :) . I made all the Zoom recordings Public following your guidance, but I'm still seeing the same error in the Workflow and it doesn't work :(. Please help!

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @VDesig12

As we can see from your recent history logs, it seems like the video URL whcih Zoom is sending doesn't exist anymore means it has been deleted before the trigger gets the response.

Kindly cross-check your Zoom account for the availability of the video URL.

2022-06-01_12h25_20.png

1654066645638.png

You can also refer to the following video tutorial for a better understanding -

VDesig12

I got the Zoom to Dropbox working partially but I need your help with a few things. The automation is not doing it correctly or fully.

1) I need both the Speaker view AND Gallery view zoom video files to be uploaded to Dropbox. Right now the Pabbly function is only uploading one of the video files.

2) I need to know the date when the Zoom meeting was conducted and I want that to show up in the name of the file. right now the file name is is the name of the call with a random sequence number at the end. I want there to be a date at the end of the file name AND it would be great if the name also showed if it's the Gallery view video or the Speaker view video

How do I make this happen?

Screen Shot 2022-06-05 at 3.47.35 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-05 at 3.46.54 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-05 at 3.46.33 PM.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @VDesig12

To pass the multiple video URL to your DropBox you need to use the Iterator action step which takes the date in advance response/JSON format.

And to capture the webhook response you need to first toggle the Simple Response button and then re-capture the webhook response again then you can receive both the file options of your recordings.

You can refer to the following video tutorial for your better understanding. kindly capture the webhook response in advance response and let us know.