• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

how to take html/xml input as string

Hi, I am trying to use pabbly code (python), and I need to work with a xml file. So I am taking the input, but is is not taking xml in a variable.
here is my code, that I wrote to test:
Python:
records="""
<records>
  <record LeadId="1287567" FirstName="JAMES" LastName="DEAN" Address="555 Main Ave Apt 307" ZIP="33433" FolderType="Not Active" ORDERRECORDID="1374" FICO="800" FHA_Mortgage_Balance="300000" VA_Mortgage_Balance="250000" Conv_mortgage_balance="100000" LTV05="81" LEVEL="FHA ITMA" Email="[email protected]" PHONE="555-811-0998" STATE="FL" />
</records>
"""

print("***")
print(records)
record="""
test
"""
print("***")
print(record)

and here is the log I get:
Code:

test
So here we can see that, it is not showing xml in log. and I also cannot do anything with the xml text also. How can I take and format xml in python in pabbly?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @brianlardner,

It seems like you have set up your workflow properly. Based on your task history, we can see that Code by Pabbly is taking the data as a variable from the step above. This means your workflow is functioning as intended.

Task History ID - IjU3NjEwNTY4MDYzMDA0MzM1MjZjNTUzMDUxMzE1MTY2NTQzMiI_3D_pc