• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to use Google Analytics Metrics Expression?

blueli

Here I have a custom event file_download that I want to get.
I first tried eventCount which is going to get all the event count in one. I want to filter only the file_download or any other custom event. How can we do that?
Thanks
🙏

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 1.29.47 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 1.29.47 PM.png
    273 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 11.22.56 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 11.22.56 AM.png
    77.2 KB · Views: 12

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @blueli,

Please try removing 'file_download' from the Metrics Expression to see if that resolves the issue and provides the correct result for you.
1714931234644.png

blueli

Yes it will work if I remove it.
But my question is how to use the Metrics Expression. is it possible be used to filter the event we need?
Thanks

Supreme

Staff member