• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to use the webhook secret for WooCommerce

Hi all,

Is there a tutorial on how to use the secret field in WooCommerce webhooks (Woocommerce > Settings > Advanced > Webhooks) to secure Pabbly Connect workflows triggered by new / updated orders?

Cheers

Stephen

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Stephen Gordon,

Please follow the steps suggested in the following video to setup WooCommerce as your trigger application. Only the first half is relevant for your use case.

Hi @ArshilAhmad

Thank you for getting back to me.

I have a working webhook between WooCommerce and Pabbly Connect.

Is it possible for Pabbly Connect to check the security hash on orders generated by the secret key (image below) to ensure the order is coming from the correct website and not a malicious source?

Cheers

Stephen

Attachments

• 4-1-2024_HysqCsZODF.jpeg
    4-1-2024_HysqCsZODF.jpeg
    161.6 KB · Views: 22

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please allow me some time to discuss this with my team. We will get back to you with an update soon.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I had a discussion with the technical team, and they have informed me that the use case you are describing is not possible for now. We've duly noted your request and the associated feature. We aim to implement this functionality in the near future.
Thanks!