• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to use Tiny PNG API with Pabbly API?

Sakomano

Hi, thanks for your response.
I view this video already, but the video shows only how API works with easy exemples.
In the Tiny PNG API's page, I don't know if I have to use HTTP page, Headers or Parameters, and were to put the datas.
Can you take a look?

Thanks.
Regards

Sakomano

Ok @Supreme, thanks for your quick response.

Despite the fact that the purpose of using NoCode applications is precisely to not need experts…

Regards.
Thanks again

Supreme

Staff member
We have set the API by the Pabbly action step for now, so please pass the API key in place and try.

1676965902674.png

Sakomano

Thanks @Supreme !
Here is the response: "invalid authorization header"
20230221_112219.png

Looking this in the Tiny PNG doc:
"Authentication to the API (...) All requests require an Authorization header that contains a Base64 digest of the authentication string "api:YOUR_API_KEY" where "YOUR_API_KEY" is the key that can be found on your API account page."

Does that mean I have to encode my API key in Base64 before passing it?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly provide the complete curl request of the application from their end, so that we can look into it.

Sakomano

Last edited:

Fagun Shah

From https://tinypng.com/developers/reference :

It should be base64 in the following form: base64(api:$YOURKEY)
Note that api: should be in the base64 source code.
It follows the basic auth scheme, where the user is 'api' and the password is $YOURKEY.
Let me give you 2 options, use API module like this with 1 step before it,

1677035054831.png

Or use custom app created by me - https://connect.pabbly.com/share-ap...KBGYBGAASXVIFfVIcUgcAQV81CEQEbgRLCTAFXlUlUzY#

BTW NoCode platform doesn't mean that you don't need experts, otherwise Zapier and Integromat won't also had Experts page. You need experts in any software where you have lack of knowledge or don't have enough experience with the tool yet.

Sakomano

Hello @Fagun Shah and @Supreme, thank you so much for your quick answers.
Both solutions work perfectly!
You are right about the experts: I was just excited about the possibilities of Pabbly, and frustrated that I couldn't switch to Pabbly quickly...
I'm sorry.
Thanks again!
Regards.

Fagun Shah

Hello @Fagun Shah and @Supreme, thank you so much for your quick answers.
Both solutions work perfectly!
You are right about the experts: I was just excited about the possibilities of Pabbly, and frustrated that I couldn't switch to Pabbly quickly...
I'm sorry.
Thanks again!
Regards.
I am glad that you found the solution you were looking for.