• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to use Zoho Invoice only (instead of Zoho Books)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hypecatcher

Hi,

I started using Pabbly because I saw that you had Zoho Invoice integrated but when I tried to create a workflow I noticed that there is only Zoho Books. After looking through the forum I understood that Zoho Invoice has been merged with Zoho Books. However, I was wondering if I had to take the Zoho Books paid plan to use Zoho Invoice only? If yes, is there a way to use Zoho Invoice API to avoid paying for a service that is normally free ? (maybe by using the Pabbly API action?)

Many thanks for your help.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @hypecatcher

Zoho Invoice was merged with Zoho Books, combining their features and discontinuing the standalone Zoho Invoice product. Zoho Books offers a free plan that includes these invoicing features, so you don't need to pay for a subscription if your invoicing needs are basic. Additionally, you can use Pabbly's API Action to interact with Zoho Books' API directly, allowing you to automate and customize invoicing without extra costs beyond your existing Pabbly subscription.

For a better understanding you can refer the following video lesson -

hypecatcher

Thank you for your answer. My account is on free trial right now, but I can't see any free plan on their plans listing. I will see in a few days how it goes.

Besides that, I noticed on the 'Create Estimate' or 'Create Invoice' actions in Pabbly Connect, there is no field for the Subject line. Are you planning to add it to the parameters soon?

Supreme

Staff member
Besides that, I noticed on the 'Create Estimate' or 'Create Invoice' actions in Pabbly Connect, there is no field for the Subject line. Are you planning to add it to the parameters soon?
I have relayed your concern to the integration team, and they will investigate the request and update the fields as necessary.

hypecatcher

Thank you! I'm using 'Create Estimate (beta)' action btw, the 'Create Estimate' doesn't work for me as I get several error messages with it.

Supreme

Staff member
The request has already been made to the team, and they will be looking into it.

hypecatcher

Actually it's not available only in the 'Create Estimate' (and beta) actions. I saw that there is a "Custom Subject" variable within the 'Create Sales Invoice' (and beta) actions.

Btw, is there a way to track the progress of this request please?

Thanks

hypecatcher

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your reactivity!

PS: worth mentioning that it's required to click on the "Refresh fields" button to have it appear on my current actions.

hypecatcher

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your reactivity!

PS: worth mentioning that it's required to click on the "Refresh fields" button to have it appear on my current actions.
I juste made a test and it's actually not working :( The subject is not there in the Estimate that's created.

hypecatcher

I actually did click on the "Refresh Fields" and then the field appeared. I mapped a variable and when I run 'Save & Send Test', the field in the response was empty. Please see the attached screenshots.
Maybe I have to delete the Zoho actions and build them again so that it works? I wanted to avoid this actually..

Edit: I deleted and recreated the action, mapped correctly the variable to the field, but still not sending it to Zoho..

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2024-09-05 à 13.12.40.png
    Capture d’écran 2024-09-05 à 13.12.40.png
    339 KB · Views: 13
  • Capture d’écran 2024-09-05 à 13.12.55.png
    Capture d’écran 2024-09-05 à 13.12.55.png
    316.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

hypecatcher

It's a variable (text) that I catch from a Pabbly Webhook trigger. Like all the other fields. But only the new custom subject field doesn't send correctly the variable to Zoho API (I guess?).

Status
Not open for further replies.