• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

• Please note that the team will not be available on April 17th, 2024, due to a public holiday in India.

During this period, support assistance may experience some delays.

How to write parameters in Facebook Conversion API

Hi,
I try to connect my shop with Facebook conversions API. At "send purchase event" as an action in "Facebook Conversion API" there is a field called "Event name".
Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-24 um 17.35.10.png

There is a link right there where I can refer to Facebook to see which events I can add, in my case "purchase".
Regarding to the Facebook-site, I have to define parameters for the purchase event, like currency and value.
Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-24 um 15.47.35.png

How do I enter this in pabbly correctly?
Thank you!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @seminare_sk

In the Facebook Conversions' action step, you can only pass the Purchase in the Event Name fields. Currently, other events are not available to use.

unnamed.png

Hi, I changed that, but I do not get any new data from the sending webhook. I click on "re-capture response" and do a purchase, but the "waiting response" button does not change. I even deleted the workflow and started fresh, but I do not get any data despite the fact that the webhook is visible and active in Elopage.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @seminare_sk

As we can see from your workflow( elopage Nach FB Conversions API ), you captured the webhook response correctly.

Further, we checked your history log and it is also capturing the use case.

2022-01-27_12h48_02.png