• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Https error 500 and 200 for fb ads leads connecting to my crm

i have connected marekting master io for automation of collecting leads from fb ads and sending them mail threw my crm.

when i am submitting save it is giving error https 500 and other time 200

The application processed the request but returned a blank response. Refer to the HTTP status code above for details.

could anyone help

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @vibhor7890

This message signifies that the request sent to the application was processed successfully by the server, but the response received back does not contain any content. To get more details about the situation, it is advisable to refer to the HTTP status code provided above. The status code will provide additional information about the outcome of the request, helping determine if the blank response is intentional, an error, or caused by some other condition. Checking the status code will assist in gaining a better understanding of the situation and how to proceed accordingly.

Some common HTTP status codes that may accompany this message include:

• 200 OK: The request was successful, but the response does not contain any content.
  • 204 No Content: The server successfully processed the request, but there is no content to be returned.